Episode 19 - Coding from the Beach!
So straight off the bat I am not going to be telling you how to get out of the office and work on a beach, but what we will be discussing today is working remotely, I wanted to address some of the awesome things about working remote but also the challenges that get over looked.
The points I will address will be:
- Less travel, relief from commuting
- Saving money, so technically you’re earning more money
- Quiet when you need it
- Freedom of where you work from
- A wider pool of jobs
- Knowing how much to do, and not slack off
- Lack of human contact and the same four walls
- Problem solving gets harder